There is no one-size-fits-all diet.
Fad diets all promise miraculous results for your outward appearance–yet people continue to eat poorly, gain weight and depend on medications and operations to maintain their health.
It’s time for a reality check: there is no one-size-ﬁts-all diet. Learn the secrets of intuitive eating and start building a new relationship with your body. Integrative Nutrition is loaded with valuable insights into nutritional theories, simple ways to nurture your body and holistic approaches to maximize health. Integrative Nutrition oﬀers a play-by-play for proper nutrition and personal growth, and is packed with delicious, easy-to-follow recipes.
What Integrative Nutrition can do for you:
– Learn the truth about food corporations, pharmaceutical companies and obesity.
– Weigh the strengths and weaknesses of many popular diets and cleanses.
– Discover why your body craves certain foods and why you should listen to those cravings.
– Explore the connection between food, sexuality, spirituality and work.
– Find out how cooking at home can boost your health.
– Add more to your diet rather than cut back.
– Release your dependency on restaurant food, fast food and processed food.
– Don’t be a health food addict: enjoy your favorite foods without guilt.